And I Can Cook, Too

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

April 18, 2007

Look Out, Lance!

When I first got on the bike two months ago it was my goal to be able to ride for an hour without dying. At first that meant riding from Largs to Outer Harbor (the opposite direction of Semaphore, the town next door) and back again. Then a few weeks ago a strange thing happened - that didn't take an hour anymore. So I started riding from Largs to Outer Harbor, back past Largs to Semaphore, then back again. Today, I got to Semaphore and I'd only been on the bike 40 minutes. To ride for an hour I had to ride from Largs to Outer Harbor back through Largs to Semaphore, through Semaphore all the way to the end of the bike path and then back again.

Another ex-Mennonite takes the tour...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Isn't it fun when you realize you're getting stronger and you can see and do more? Go, girl!
    And you know, we miss you too.
    xo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home