And I Can Cook, Too

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

May 23, 2007

I've Got Your Picture...

Yesterday, I actually bought the cord thing that you use to plug your camera into the computer and put your pictures onto your computer. I did this without the help of anyone except the guy in the electronic store who picked out the cord. And the guy in the camera store where I went first who told me to go to the electronic store. I feel incredibly independent. I also have scissors, so I know that I will be able to open the container holding the cord. I will probably not need anyone's help with that. But if I do, I'm sure the lesbians will be more than happy to pitch in.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nothing like the experience of being single to help us realize we could have completely taken care of ourselves all along. That's a good thing to carry forward!

     
  • At 2:49 AM, Blogger Beega said…

    I think I need a new cord for my camera. When I plug it in, it just sits there, doing nothing, mocking my attempts at modern technology.
    I have friends for that. I don't need it from a camera.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Kristin Van Bodegraven said…

    Hah! You plugged it in! You fool! You're supposed to put the cord in the botton of the camera bag! Everyone knows that...

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger PinkJennyG said…

    This reads like an episode of "The Simpsons"

     
  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger Kristin Van Bodegraven said…

    I fancy myself Lurline, but I reckon I read more like Thelma.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home