And I Can Cook, Too

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Just Say No
Mar. 1, 2006

After a suggestion by our marriage counselor, my husband and I decided not to drink alcohol for the month of March. This could be a bit tricky, given that my husband is spending a week in Las Vegas, and I am participating in no fewer than 8 parties being thrown in celebration of Kim’s mom’s wedding. Not to mention St. Patrick’s Day, on which my husband, myself, and everyone else in America is Irish. But, having committed to doing whatever the therapist advised, we are both in.

Boy am I bummed.

Shirley Temple
8 oz. 7-Up or Ginger Ale
1 oz. Grenadine syrup
1 sl. Orange
1 Red maraschino cherry

Mix soda and grenadine syrup. Serve in tall glass with straw, garnished with orange and maraschino. Sip. Curse your therapist.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home