And I Can Cook, Too

Saturday, March 24, 2007

March 24, 2007

!@#$%^&*!!

That was without a doubt the worst burger I've had in my life. Adding to my misery, I couldn't help but overhear the two very loud men sitting next to me.

Man #1: "Where's Pete?"
Man #2: "At his fuckin' mums."
Man #1: "Mums?"
Man #2: "Yeah, moved in. Getting divorced."
Man #1: "Divorced? Didn't see that coming."
Man #2: "Yeah. A bloke needs a good wife, not one like her."
Man #1: "Yeah, she was trouble."
Man #2: "Well, it happens. Too bad though. Nice wedding."
Man #1: "Wouldn't know. Wasn't invited."

When a limo pulled up to the pier and the bridal party climbed out to commence their wedding, I lost my appetite altogether.

Humoral medicine of the 14th through 17th centuries and how it impacted the cuisine of the eras including seasoning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home