And I Can Cook, Too

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Honor’s All Mine

Carol and Louise returned the favor of dinner, and over a meal that I have been ordered not to disclose (it was delicious by that way but that’s all I’m saying) they informed me that I was but one step away the title of Honorary Lesbian. The step was proving that I am not afraid of a little dirt, grime, and sweat. I described to them in great detail the realities of working in an industrial kitchen. When I got to the part about being covered in animal blood, they conceded. It’s official; I’m in the club. I then described to them in great detail the wonder that is my friend Jessie. When I got to the part about the tool belt I was immediately and severely chastised for not mentioning her earlier.

Hey, only fool shows their ace on the first bet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home